Re: [NTLK] Wrong date and time

From: Glen Warner (gdwarner_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Nov 17 2002 - 00:02:40 EST

"scOtty Technoir" <tick0001_at_algonquincollege.com> wrote:

(*snip*)

> yeah nor mine..couple o my messages came out of a time warp from
1947 thanks
> claris emailer being y2k uNcompliant.
> i tried updating the 2v3 and it fails =[. and the y2k patch for
emailer
> requires that version. double =[. can anyone speak from experience,
or
> suggest a good email client for 040 mac?

Well, I have never used Emailer (despite all the good things Guy
Kawasaki had to say about it back in the day), but I would suggest
that you try locating the updater at another site. It's possible the
one you have is corrupt.

Failing that, try starting without extensions, and applying the update.

If neither of these works, try Green:

http://www.eware.fr/dev/index.html

It won't do AOL mail or access your Hotmail account; sorry.

Eudora was cool, but I switched for some reason several years ago;
can't recall why .....

--gdw

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html