Re: [NTLK] New mail rule

From: NewtonGuy (newton2100_at_alltel.net)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 01:10:47 EST

Actually I was announcing that I had added that rule in my mail client.
I announced it as
a way of letting people on the list know that I was tired of the
thread. I get almost 200 messages a
day from this list without the extra off topic stuff. if you want to do
the steve jobs thing post it to an online forum.

If you post it here I will not get them anymore because of my rule. and
since you mentioned it. Maybe I should petition Victor Rehorst to block
messages like that from the list.

Sushi wrote:

> Excuse me, but who made you King?!
>
> If I am not mistaken, it up to the list members as to whether or not
> they
> want to continue with this thead, or not! Not you!

Sushi

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html