Re: [NTLK] [OT] Newtonian's first impression of a TabletPC

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 17:53:50 EST

> Subject: Re: [NTLK] [OT] Newtonian's first impression of a TabletPC
>
> In a message dated 11/18/2002 9:32:06 AM GMT Standard Time,
> rbenschop_at_euronet.nl writes:

> or even the iPAQ, which has a very familiar sounding name but i just can't
> place it ;)

Long before the iPaq existed, Apple had a giveaway pack for iMac buyers. It
was in a brightly colored box called the iPak. I guess - once again -
Apple's naming had to be ripped off.

On an unrelated note (to a past post of mine) if good ol' Windows is so much
like a Mac, how come there were no suggestions on how to troubleshoot a
Win2K laptop WiFi setup. Works fine in iBook and Newt, same card in a Dell
(w/ all drivers installed) doesn't see the network nor connect

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html