[NTLK] FS: 8MB FlashRAM Cards

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 18:19:07 EST

I still have a handful of these 8MB FlashRAM cards available to those that are
interested. My original post is included below. Note that these cannot be
written on in the older Newtons (only read) -- as they are 12v/5v. Of course,
they can be read/written fine in the MP2x00 units.

Thanks!

 - John...

---Original post follows---

Well -- I wasn't able to get any more 32MB cards -- sorry to those that still
wanted them -- but thanks to the 70+ that did!

I've currently got a handful of 8MB FlashRAM PCMCIA Cards for sale. They are
made by Centennial Technologies and are used, but in great condition. I have
tested each one myself in my MP2100 and I will guarantee them against DOA.

Price is US$25 each plus shipping. If you take 3 or more, I'll sell them for
US$22 each plus shipping. Shipping is US$5 ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD via Priority
Mail.

As usual, they are first-come, first-served/sold. If you want one (or more),
just let me know (via private email, not to the list please) how many and how
you plan to pay.

I accept and prefer PayPal -- but will also take Money Order or personal check
if you need to do it that way. I can do COD also, but you'll have to pay the
COD fee, of course.

For those not familiar with me, I have sold many dozens of FlashRAM cards in
the past to members of this list -- I'm sure there are people here that can
vouch for me -- if you need reference, just let me know.

Thanks, everyone!

 - John...

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html