[NTLK] FS: Flash Cards (smallll capacity)

From: Smith Family (smithrus_at_hutchtel.net)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 22:00:29 EST

Hey,

    I have about 5 (or maybe 7 or so) little 512K flash cards sitting around. All their backup batteries are dead, and I don't think they're worth the $10 or so for a new battery. Any speed demons out there who want to cannibalize the microswitches from them? I'll sell these for $5 or whatever you'll give me, plus PayPal fees and shipping. It should end up costing about $7 or so when it's all added together.

Colin

P.S. I have lots of other Mac stuff in my basement. If you're looking for something, let me know.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html