Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V2 #790

From: Cheezy (mo.cheez_at_wanadoo.fr)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 03:37:56 EST

Le mercredi, 20 nov 2002, =E0 01:44 Europe/Paris,=20
newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net a =E9crit :

> From: Peter Cameron <pdwc_at_sympatico.ca>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] NEW THREAD: tibet question
> Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:20:23 -0500
>

> Paul Miller <pauljosephmiller_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> I was wondering about Tibet now that I downloaded it
>> from UNNA. I actually tried using it with my
>> Quicktake 200
> TIBET will not work with QuickTakes or other Kodak based cameras. I=20=

> think the list is in the FAQ (mainly Agfa, Fuji, Olympus and Nikon=20
> models).

Yeah, that's right, but with TibetHack.pkg, Tibet will work with almost=20=

any camera. It works with my Epson since I've installed this patch, and=20=

I know of other people that have been successful, too.=

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html