Re: [NTLK] TV Pad

From: Gerstein, Sam (Sam.Gerstein_at_Streamserve.Com)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 13:09:49 EST

My understanding is that there is a filter that prevents the IR receiver
from picking up the wavelengths used by IR remotes as a way of preventing
interference.. which means there's no way of having it learn directly from
the built in IR port, though you could certainly, say, hook an external IR
module up to the sound input and do your signal processing on that signal
rather than the IR signal. :)
/Sam

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html