[NTLK] Hello list...

From: Clinton T. Yelvington (cyelving_at_cbu.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 13:43:25 EST

Hi everyone,
I am new to this list. I just purchased a Newton 2100 off of eBay, with a
dongle, a battery tray, and an AC Adapter. I don't want to come off
sounding like a newbie, but I was told that this is the best place to go
to get in touch with fellow Newton users. I already have a friend here by
the name of Chris Browder (aka KC Bug, iBugv4, etc.) and it was due to his
encouragement and my fascination with his Newton 2100 that led me to buy
my own. Needless to say. I haven't even had my Newt for 24 hrs., and I
already love it to death. Basically, I just wanted to say hello, and I
hope I can be accepeted by this community. I have been a die-hard mac user
since Age 13, and I have always been fascinated with the Newton to some
extent.

Regards,
Clinton Yelvington
cyelving_at_cbu.edu