Re: [NTLK] TV Pad

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 17:17:50 EST

on 20-11-2002 9:49, Victor Rehorst at victor_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

> The source was released, but unfortunately the copy I have in UNNA is
> uncompressed and so all the Mac resource forks are gone. Anyone have the
> TVpad source in a SIT file for me?

I have the full TVpad.sit, but I don't know about the source files, there
are some files with funny names, like: 'TV Pad.=BC' 'Remote.t' 'Project Data'
'Configure.t' and 'Main.t'
Also some with .rsrc extension, like: 'SonyTV.rsrc' 'TVPad.rsrc'
'Magnavox.rsrc' 'Emerson.rsrc' and 'Mitsubishi.rsrc'

Is this what you mean Victor?

Sorry about the ignorance, I'm about as far from a developer as I'm from th=
north pole ;-)

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html