Re: [NTLK] Battery Charging

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 08:19:19 EST

You probably forgot the important bit: to freeze them inbetween.
But if you have no luck after doing so, your batteries are definitely gone.

I have to admit that since I bought 4 2000mAh NiMh cells and put them into a
battery tray to feed my Newt, I am definitely going to use them instead of
the old worn out original battery pack.
Of course there is also the procedure of refurbishing your battery pack
which would result in the same outstanding performance + having the ability
to recharge inside the Newt.

Johannes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html