Re: [NTLK] Battery Charging

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 09:11:36 EST

The point is that due to cooling down the batteries you may increase their
capability to take up charge.
Of course the Newt will not start the fast charging until a certain minimum
temperature is reached.
So the Newt starts with a small charging current and will switch to the fast
charging and therefore a much higher charging current as soon as the minimum
temperature is exceeded.

Johannes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html