Re: [NTLK] UNNA 2100 CD format

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 15:55:26 EST

david.gibson_at_tcs.wap.org wrote:
> The UNNA 2100 CD is packed in a zip format and is in an ISO format
> which is not recognized by diskcopy after stuffit expander expands it.
> I was unable to mount it under System 9.2 with diskcopyp after downloading it.
> If someone has a readable copy they could convert to diskcopy format and
> upload to UNNA, that would be very usefu.

If you just want the files on the 2100 CD, they're all in UNNA somewhere.
There really isn't that much on it. The ISO was provided because many people
wanted to burn their own copy. I could create a DiskCopy image, but right now
my Mac's VNC server is only giving me postage-stamp sized displays. Damn OS 8
VNC servers.