Re: [NTLK] Can I play MP3s on a MP2001?

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sat Nov 23 2002 - 12:21:34 EST

on 11/23/02 2:26 PM, Rolf Brakvatne at rbrak29_at_qwest.net wrote:

> What is the best import specs i.e. bit rate, etc for import into iTunes
> for use on the Newt?

I can tell you what I've used, but with the newer Mad Newton out, I might
raise the stakes a little next time. Mine are encoded at 80 kbps, variable
bit rate, 22.050 sample rate, mono. It's basically half what I do normally
in every point--bit rate and sampling and mono. So far, it's worked fine for
me on my 2100.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland