[NTLK] WTB ethernet card and info

From: John Acuff (jacuff1_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Nov 24 2002 - 18:30:58 EST

Okay, I have finally decided to try to get my 2100 online using my home
network. Does anyone have a working spare ethernet card (wired) that
they would be willing to sell me for a good price? What software will I
need besides drivers for the card? My Newt currently has Newton
Internet version 2.0, and NIE Modem and Serial version 2.0. I was
planning to use Newtscape as my browser. Anything else I need to do
this? I may do some occasional email too.
Thanks!
BTW, I am still looking for a good case for my silver painted 120.
John

"Got Newt!"

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html