Re: [NTLK] Continuing Frustration w/MP2000

From: Woody (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Sun Nov 24 2002 - 20:13:45 EST

Andrew
I also had similar problems when I first got my 2000. I upgraded to a
2100 by installing a 2100 motherboard. I have never had a memory
problem since. The issue is heap memory which is different than memory
used to store applications and data. The upgrade gives yopu about four
times as much
Good luck

Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html