Re: [NTLK] Old gestures die hard

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 04:27:48 EST

There is a little package for the Newt called graffitti, but this is merely
intended to prove the huge difference between the Newts HWR capability and a
very very poor and slow letter recognition using IMHO strange gestures.
But of course you can give it a try.
In my opinion this is no serious way to put any data into your Newt.
It should not take a long time for adaption to write complete words in
printed letters or cursive, if you like.

Johannes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html