Re: [NTLK] Clear Casing - ebay

From: eric engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 05:51:43 EST

Dear "Knowledgenavigator":

As I understand you are trying to sell something which
you do not have. As you should know that is FRAUD.
Consequently I intend to report you to E-bay and the
FBI (yes my friend, the FBI handles cases of POSTAL
FRAUD).

Best wishes,

Eric Engle

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1940913026

> > Boy, anything for money. This auction naturally
> doesn't even bother to
> > admit that there's no source to obtain clear
> casings, only talk.
>
> At least he's tryin'. If these things actually end
> up getting
> produced, I wouldn't mind so much if he made some
> money in the process.
> I found this interesting, from the bottom of the
> auction...
>
> "Guaranteed not to be hoax! Thir project will result
> in many users with
> white cased newtons!"
>
> - Brian

Oh incidentally since then he has apparently dropped
the disclaimer.

=====
Secret trials, indefinite arrest without warrant nor notice to one's family, restrictions of the right to counsel, military tribunals and restrictions of the press are the hallmarks of dictatorship.

My Web sites:
http://www.lexnet.bravepages.com/ind.htm (law)
http://www.geocities.com/newtontechspecs (Newton)