[NTLK] Anyone working on Luna Suite?

From: Aaron Jon Reichow (reichowa_at_tcfreenet.org)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 14:11:21 EST

Hello all-

While installing Luna Suite, I noticed it was open sourced since the last
time I played with it. Is anyone in the community working on it? Luna
Rover could be a pretty good web browser if it were only cleaned up a bit,
made a bit more robust... it's support of HTML seems even more complete
than Newt's Cape, even though NC always wins out for a number of reasons
as far as a practical web browser.

Regards,
Aaron

Aaron Reichow :: Twin Ports ACM VP :: http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
"The profit system follows the path of least resistance and following the
path of least resistance is what makes a river crooked." -U. Utah Phillips

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html