Re: [NTLK] ANN: SER-001

From: Paul Braun (splendor_at_ctgonline.org)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 18:02:43 EST

On 25 Nov 2002, at 16:49, Bruce Guthrie wrote:

> Please listen to this man. The screws I have worked perfect, so do as
> he says,period. Make sure they are snug, but do remember you may have
> to go in from time to time to tighten them. BTW Thank you David, very
> nice addition to my 2100.

Cool. I still have the second screw.... and if I get the fliptop case, it
won't matter if the original cover clips or not.

I agree... the SER-001 is a very cool thing.

Paul Braun WD9GCO
2102 Yorktowne Dr
Valparaiso, IN 46383
splendor_at_ctgonline.org

"A computer without a Microsoft operating system is like a dog
without a bunch of bricks tied to its head."

Quote from Microsoft Programmers' Guide: "If it ain't broke,
it needs more 'features'."

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html