[NTLK] Ink Spot changes default font/size?

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_jameswhale.com)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 19:49:55 EST

Hi,

I've been trying to figure out why I can't get my default font/size
settings to stick (in Notes.) I make the change using Styles with Notes
closed, and the change sticks for a while. It seems that Ink Spot changes
the system default to its own display font settings whenever it is launched.

Can anyone else corroborate? Any known workarounds?

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Bond Shepherd
jbond_at_jameswhale.com

Americans practice different faiths in churches, synagogues, mosques and temples. And many good people practice no faith at all. - George W. Bush, finally gets it right in his Easter Address of 2002 My PGP key is available on public keyservers.