Re: [NTLK] Poker easter egg?

From: Harlan Feinstein (harlan_at_feinsteins.net)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 21:15:38 EST

  Scott> I read with some interest that there is a poker game easter
  Scott> egg on 2.x Newts. I also read that there is a package you can
  Scott> install that allows you to gain access to this easter egg. I
  Scott> tried searching the Newtontalk archives, but I can't find any
  Scott> reference to which package this might be. www.unna.org isn't
  Scott> exactly user friendly in cases like this, either. Does anyone
  Scott> know which package I'd need, and is it worth installing?

Wasn't there an NSBasic program that accessed this? Maybe that'll jog someone's memory...

--Harlan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html