Re: [NTLK] emate display cable

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 00:13:43 EST

on 25/11/02 20:17, Gumyee_at_aol.com at Gumyee_at_aol.com wrote:

> I want to thank all that helped us take the emate apart (web
> sites,etc)..unfortunately the cable is torn in SIX (6) different places!!!!!!
> So, i will be in need of a new cable. Anyone got that yet??? If so please
> email me off list. I apparently missed a few listings so maybe this was
> already addressed..sorry if so. If no cable any other ideas? I guess just
> buying a used emate with some other problems? thanks again

We're all kind of waiting on Mr. PCBMan, who I think was working on a
solution. I have a perfectly working eMate here, however with a broken cable
and I can't wait to put it into service!

-Laurent.

case and paste n.: [from `cut and paste'] 1. The addition of a new feature to an existing system by selecting the code from an existing feature and pasting it in with minor changes. Common in telephony circles because most operations in a telephone switch are selected using case statements. Leads to software bloat.