Re: [NTLK] A little fun

From: b e n w e l l s|headwerkx (headwerkx_at_iprimus.com.au)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 09:29:47 EST

> This is a GREAT idea!!! If we get a scanned one, perhaps we could all spend
> a few bucks and FedEx them to Steve at MacWorld SF on the day of his
> keynote! (If anyone knows the address, that is...)

... along with a video of our idea for a Newton "Switch" ad. I've been
mulling the idea over in my head all day (obviously don't have enough
important stuff to worry about!) and reckon it would be an absolute crackup.
If anyone's got a video camera, white wall and iMovie, I've got some great
ideas for a script...

"Hi, my name's Ben. I'm 22, and constantly disorganised. I tried a Casio
organiser, Siemens SL45, Palms, PocketPCs, even writing stuff down on paper.
Nothing worked. My life remained in chaos. Then, one day, I got a Newton..."

Ben.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html