Re: [NTLK] A little fun

From: Daniel Padilla (dproldan_at_telefonica.net)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 16:11:02 EST

> On Monday, November 25, 2002, at 02:51 PM, James Elliott wrote:
>

> > I was just thinking (yes, it's scary). It occurred to me that a
> > great way to let Apple know that we still care about the Newt would
> > be to send in all the registration cards that originally came with
> > the units. I'd love to see the reaction when they find a couple
> > thousand MessagePad registration cards among the rest.
> >
> > -James

    I been reading my reg. card and there are a couple of things that (I
think) won't let them trash them away. There is no date limit for
registering.
    They were giving three issues of Pen Computing magazine for free.
Doesn't that offer bind them somehow?

There is a field for entering the date of purchase and one for the serial
number. There's a sticker showing the part number H0225LL/B, a MessagePad
2000 in this case.

    I'll scan them tomorrow a put them on the web.

There are some photos here:

http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/images/misc/RegCard/DSC00030.JPG
http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/images/misc/RegCard/DSC00031.JPG

Daniel Padilla