Re: [NTLK] Frozen Newton Project

From: Randy & Cheyanne (charan_at_centurytel.net)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 19:09:11 EST

On Monday, November 25, 2002, at 11:40 AM, Glen Warner wrote:

> Hmmm....
>
> I have two VCRs, each recording two different channels at the same
> time ... and they tell me I watch too much TV --! Now I have someone
> to point to when I hear that from my family members! Thanks, Charles!
>
> :oP

Glen,

        Don't feel too bad. I have cable and satelite services. I live in
a motor in an RV park that provides basic cable. I asked about adding
HBO. The cable company said I would have to add a box, a remote and
"such and such" package for $39.95 a month.

        So, I now have DirecTV for HBO and "free" cable. And, I still
spend most of my free time in front of computers :-).

cheers,

Randy

* Liberal (Random House):
    1.a. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox,
          or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from
           bigotry.
       b. Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for
           progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of
           others; broad-minded.