[NTLK] A way to re-order/rearrange to-dos?

From: Scott Rogers (str1_at_swbell.net)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 00:28:45 EST

Hi all.

I'm a serious listmaker, and I make a to-do list for every day. The
only problem I have with the Newt's implementation of to-dos is that I
can't figure out how to rearrange them once I've made them. I know
that I can change the priority, but what I'd like to be able to do is
simply select and drag them to the order I want.

Is there an app out there that will let me do this?

Cheers
Scott

PS
This has been my primary beef with iCal's task list, as well....

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html