Re: [NTLK] A little fun

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 02:59:51 EST

on 11/27/02 8:20 AM, Johannes Wolf at mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl wrote:

> The link to your images is broken...

Weird, it worked last night before I sent the email. In fact, the links came
from my IE history. Today, however, it didn't work...

 I just removed the spaces from the file names, and I sure hope it works
this time. Here are the links:

<http://homepage.mac.com/jonglass/software/Newtonregcardside1.jpg>
<http://homepage.mac.com/jonglass/software/Newtonregcardside2.jpg>

Again, please let me know if these links don't work. BTW, I see no reason
why someone could not use these to register a 2k device. :-)

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland