Re: [NTLK] Michigan Newton Holiday Get Together

From: Donald Wilson (marchie_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 08:28:04 EST

On Wednesday, Nov 27, 2002, at 06:05 America/Detroit, Brian wrote:

>> Ann Arbor
>> There are several nice pubs and or coffee houses we could gather at.
>> The Mall has a central area and there are a few restraunts there also.
>
> The food/drinks are great in downtown Ann Arbor, and I know I've seen
> at
> least one coffeeshop (don't recall which) on the "wireless" network
> access
> locators.

The Espresso Royale Cafe on State Street (across from the diag) has
wireless. I'm there most week days.
Our Town Cafe: A Coffee Beanery Company (formerly Amers) on Main has as
well, tho I have not used that one.

If the serving of alchohol is desired, I'm partial to the Ann Arbor
Brewing Co. or The Grizzly Peak.

There are other WiFi hotspots around here, I'll spot them out today.

~Donald

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html