Re: [NTLK] ANN: SER-001

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 14:56:28 EST

I 'vote' we send money to Victor/unna or Grant/Newted or an escrow service
before any money goes to an indiviual. 300 x $175.00=$52,500.00! Shoot,
we could 'hire' the people in Japan to make the cases for us with this kind
of backing, this sounds better and it helps to encourage them to expand the
choices, maybe.
I almost 'pre-paid' for one of the Japanese-based ones but had to buy
another Newt. bundle since it was before the ebay flood.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html