[NTLK] WTB: MessagePad 2x00 (or trade!)

From: NewtonTalk (newtontalk_at_jonandnic.com)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 15:09:41 EST

Hi all,
    Well after a couple month hiatus with a Palm IIIc, I'm fed up. No
e-mail, and no community make for a boring platform -- although the
screen is very nice. I've decided I miss my Newt, and need to have one
again.

    Does anyone:
    a) Have a MP 2x00 available for sale, in good condition with a
decent battery and stylus, for under $150 Canadian. I can always go to
GEM, but I'd rather keep it in-house if possible.

    Or
    b) Have a MP 2x00 they'd be willing to trade even for a Palm IIIc,
in good condition, excellent battery and cradle.

    Contact me off-list (jwise_at_jonandnic.com) if anyone has anything
available. I've been keeping an eye on you all on digest, and from what
I can tell, this group shows no signs of slowing down...

Thanks,
Jonathan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html