Re: [NTLK] how can an OMP be used

From: d0pp13r (roman_at_pixell.net)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 17:07:33 EST

On 2002-11-27 22.46, Charles Isaac <newton_at_aslannet.org> wrote:

>> I haven't done this, but if you had an AC adapter and a mac modem, it
>> might make a decent fax machine...
>>
>> -Animal
> I like that. I might have to do that with mine.

ive got two answering machines already, that is, apart from my cell phone
voice mail! are there really no other solutions or interesting fields of use
for an OMP?

id love to use that green fellow, but whats the point in carrying around
grocery lists if you already have an other newton? just one more brick in
your pocket? same goes for fax machine, unfortunately...

                      roman pixell

_________karmatic_experience_group__

         mailto: roman_at_pixell.net
         phone: +46 (0) 8 643 83 00