[NTLK] Newtonscript to change font/size

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_jameswhale.com)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 17:29:43 EST

Hi gang,

Does anybody have a simple Newtonscript for changing the notepad's default
font and size?

Ink Spot insists on changing my system defaults each time I launch it, and
I figure a simple script, activated with Gesture Launch, would be the
quickest way to reset my preferences.

Thanks in advance,

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Bond Shepherd
jbond_at_jameswhale.com

Americans practice different faiths in churches, synagogues, mosques and temples. And many good people practice no faith at all. - George W. Bush, finally gets it right in his Easter Address of 2002 My PGP key is available on public keyservers.