Re: [NTLK] Voice of reason

From: Glen Warner (gdwarner_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 07:58:56 EST

b e n w e l l s|headwerkx <headwerkx_at_iprimus.com.au> wrote:

(*snip*)

> Exactly. Just letting Apple know we're still here is enough. I don't
> think sending in a heap of registration cards will cause some great
rift
> between Apple and the Newton community (not that there's any real
> connection these days).

As I got my eMate and 2000u on eBay, I have no registration card to
send in. While the scans were nice, I decided to follow the lead of
someone else on the list, who said he registered his (her?) Newts on
Apple's web site. Did that, and got a free subscription to MacWorld.
Hopefully I'll have the time to actually read it ...

(*snip*)

> Ben.

--gdw

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html