Re: [NTLK] NCU in Classic on Mac OS X

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 08:15:13 EST

After upgrading to 10.2, I couldn't connect using NCU and connecting
directly to my iBook. I tried everything suggested by our list members.
But ... I found out that if I connected through my router (ethernet
card and a regular, not crossover, ethernet cable to the router) I
could use NCU flawlessly! I don't know why, but when something like
this works, I just use it!

Good luck.

Patrick

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html