Re: [NTLK] PPPoE?

From: Randy & Cheyanne (charan_at_centurytel.net)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 11:47:26 EST

On Thursday, November 28, 2002, at 02:09 AM, Robert Benschop wrote:
> on 27-11-2002 2:16, Randy & Cheyanne at charan_at_centurytel.net wrote:
>> Anyway to PPPoE with a 2100?
> My guess would be that with a router that handles the PPoE it shouldn't
> be a
> problem.Since I don't really have a clue about this this might not be
> true though...
> ;-)
> Robert Benschop

Robert and Newts,

        Afraid that was the deal. I just hoped that there was something
like MacPoet for Newts. I may just get an airport, hook it to the DSL
and go wireless!

        "But dear it's the only way. I have to buy an airport. They said
so on the newton list," I will start trying to say that with a straight
face :-).

thanks,

Randy

--
"Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the
citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a