Re: [NTLK] Ferdi has taken his defensiveness off-list

From: David Orriss Jr (dave_at_davenet.net)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 14:02:58 EST

Well that's just being a bit over the top. If he doesn't want to do
business with someone because they bag on him that's fine. But this
behavior almost seems to *enforce* people's concerns.

Ferdi, just drop it. If you are as honorable as you purport to be, just let
being an honorable businessman stand for itself and on it's own merits.
Bitching at detractors just makes you dirty.

--
David Orriss Jr.
dave_at_davenet.net

Please email me if you want my ICQ/AIM/IM ID's.