[NTLK] Shreve Systems....

From: Katarina Gubler (bubbles9413_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 18:17:13 EST

Did anyone get any extra keyboards? I was thinking about getting one, but when I called they were closed and I hear they are putting everything they have left up for auction on Monday..

Did anyone get any extras? If so, how much for two? Also, has anyone any serial adapter dongles extra of course? I would like a couple.

Let me know! Off list please, I don't want to clog with more garbage.

Kat-