[NTLK] Katarina Gubler = Robin Brown Confirmed!

From: Bill (McGreger_at_boxfrog.com)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 23:34:01 EST

I dont know much about computers and such but its nice to know someone has
finally found some concrete proof that Robin is in fact Katarina (or at
least uses the same computer as her.

I guess it makes the posts like the ones below make sense, she poses as an
independent seller but actually you are buying directly from GEM INC.

Play the spy game somewhere else Kat/ROBIN and get a life. I personally
NEVER want to deal with you ever again.

McGreger

Converted newton User

<the following is bull-sh*t from Kat/Robin>