[NTLK] MP2000u won't connect to windows

From: captnewton_at_cox.net
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 23:39:37 EST

Hi,
    I am having a problem connecting my 2000u to a windows computer. Until about 3 days ago I had no problem connecting to a 98,2k or xp machine. Then suddenly the 2000u stopped connecting to any windows machine. I just get a time out message on my newton, when trying to connect.
     My 120 connected fine and the newton connected to an xp machine via sloup 2.2 and hyperterminal. I am able to connect my newton to a mac machine without any problem and my keyboard works fine. I've tried resetting and a brain wipe. I've reinstalled the NCU, but nothing works.
      I suspect it may be a software glitch in the newton.Since it happened out of the clear blue. Has this happened to anyone? I need to fix it because at work they only have pc's and I need to transfer info.
Thanks,
Arne

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html