Re: [NTLK] Katarina Gubler = Robin Brown Confirmed!

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 04:09:53 EST

on 30-11-2002 9:46, Robert Benschop at rbenschop_at_euronet.nl wrote:

> Concrete proof?!
> Where?!!!

Sorry, bad form to answer my own post, but didn't see the rest of the thread
because the subject was changed...

As for the thread itself, I don't mind wherever Katarina works and if she
goes by other aliases, but I don't want to be lied to on this list either.

If Katarina works at GEM, knows somebody at GEM, shares her computer with
somebody of GEM I don't care, but I would like to know.

BTW, having somebody of GEM on the list could in fact be very handy ;-)

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html