[NTLK] Size problem with Notes / Newton registration

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 09:16:34 EST

Hi List,

        I currently have a problem with Notes, with notes-sizes to be
exact. In my introduction to quantitative analysis we draw a lot of
little spreadsheats and diagrams, etc., so I mostly just set my Newt
to sketch / shape as I am way too lazy to install Works on this
loaded machine (just checked - almost 600k of Notes! Internal! Gee!)
. When reaching the size of 8k, the Newt starts nagging at me about
the Note getting too large, me being supposed to open a new note. I
do have Pauls BiggerNotes installed, so there should be no problem
but the Newton seems differ on this. I had no problem of continuing
with the given notes though, but the nagging would never stop. Is
there a way to keep those popups away?
        I also just took the time to register my two MP2100s and my
H1000 online (the serial on the H1000 is well hidden below the
batt.cage), I was just asked to enter the serials and date of
purchase *giggle* but not the product name. Being a European customer
I also did not get any gifts for registering... quite a shame
methinks... I also still have registration cards for my german
MP2100, Newton Press & NCK, is there any consent on the "a little
fun" matter?

Oliver :)

--
Still, we're not aware of any medical journals describing
heat-related genital damage (in stunning detail, we might add)

www.appleturns.com