Re: [NTLK] Virtual Intern (Was: Unsubscribing)

From: Randy & Cheyanne (charan_at_centurytel.net)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 15:08:04 EST

Larry and Newts,

Replying to my own message found it here:

http://dettmer.maclab.org/newton/330.html and scroll on down.
It seems one must convincingly beg the author for a free copy.
Wonder what that is about?

thanks,

Randy

> On Saturday, November 30, 2002, at 12:12 PM, <eroadies_at_mindspring.com>
> wrote:
>> It was re released as freeware by the developer after some bug fixes
>> and some
>> committed people followed up a couple of years ago, I believe this was
>> chronicled on smaller.com
> Larry
> I just did some searching with google and found the smaller.com
> discussion of VI but can't find a site to download the freeware
> version. The smaller.com discussion sort of fades away without
> actually refering anyone to a site. Any ideas?
> thanks,
> Randy
"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we
created them. " - Albert Einstein

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html