Re: [NTLK] Virtual Intern (Was: Unsubscribing)

From: Randy & Cheyanne (charan_at_centurytel.net)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 22:57:30 EST

Hi Chet,

        Thanks for the information I sent a letter off just now. I asked
if he was interested in having it posted to unna to end the begging
letters from health care professionals.

thanks,
Randy

--
  All that harms labor is treason to America. No line can be drawn
between these two. If any man tells you he loves America, yet he hates