Re: [NTLK] Exporting from Notion

From: Camillus Guhl (cam_at_guhl.net)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 02:59:35 EDT

Hi Jeremy

I use Notion several times a week and like it very much. However, transferring
the Sticky Notes out of Notion is simply not possible. That's way I bought
FilePad a few years ago.

I really like Notion thanks to the MacOS transfer application that does support
AppleTalk connections for data import/export. FilePad lacks AppleTalk support,
so does Leverage...

(well, may be you could get the whole notion soup (with sloup?) off your newton
and read the data with a text editor...).

Regards
Cam

http://www.newtonsearch.net/