[NTLK] 8 meg memory cards revisited

From: drclu_at_swbell.net
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 09:38:19 EDT

    This is for all that were interested in then used memory cards that
were corresponding with me and haven't heard back from me=2E As it happen=
ed,
I had a computer crash about a week ago but I'm getting things rolling
again=2E

    The cards are $9=2E99 with $4 for shipping=2E

    As it stands I have re-activated my paypal account, so if people are
familiar with that, we could try that means=2E Otherwise check or money
order=2E Just write me and we'll make arrangements=2E

    But again thanks for your patience and just write me if still
interested=2E

   Sincerely,

   Doctor Clu