Re: [NTLK] A little question

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 03:08:51 EDT

on 03/10/02 02:46, BOURGUIGNON D DvSI/SNPI MTY at
didier.bourguignon_at_francetelecom.com wrote:

> Thanks, but I would like to do that without computer, directly on the =
> Newton. Is it possible ?

I've never seen any tool that would let you duplicate existing packages. The
reason I guess for that is that there can't be 2 packages by the same name
that can activate on a single Newton, no matter if the packages are on
separate store. So, I doubt that such a tool exists.

-Laurent.