Re: [NTLK] the Woz's new gadget

From: Miguel Marcos (mmarcos_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 06:19:20 EDT

You have to know how many kb you'd be sending on an average month first based
on the fact that the kind of data you can receive with this is chat/email/text
messages(SMS), and images. The latter is unlikely to be very common I suspect
except maybe on teenagers and the former takes a lot of messaging to get to 1
mb. Does it do online games? That might use up a lot. So I don't know if it's
that expensive.

Miguel