[NTLK] Newton & waveLan

From: Andrew Shlapak (divise_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 22:25:59 EDT

Good day - again,

I am trying to connect to our LAN & the internet via an AirPort Base
Station w/an M2000 and a Lucent WaveLan Silver card. I've tried to
follow Mr. Laurent Daudelin's cookbook instructions.

The outcome is:
1. NetHopper produces "Initializing", "Connecting" w/"Loading the DHCP
protocol" then an error code of "-60088". The lil' green LEDs on the
card blink in unison several times...

2. If I attempt to use the Dock the dialog brings up the AirPort
"worksite", but wants to "Connect via Modem", "Connect to Home" and
"will dial 598-1700".

Any help and/or insight would be greatly appreciated. I've looked at my
past list email 'til I'm cross-eyed...

Thank you,

Regards,

Andrew Shlapak