Re: [NTLK] NYCnug, Well...

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 03:33:55 EDT

on 02-10-2002 7:07, Jesse Garnier at jgarnier_at_mac.com wrote:

> We don't have any of the list supahstars in NYC, that's the problem... Maybe
> Laurent D. or Robert B. or Paul G. or Ed K. can make a guest appearance and
> really pack 'em in! ;) ;) ;)

Don't worry, you send me the ticket and I'll be there (Holland-NYC isn't
that expensive off-season ;-)

And take Laurent's advice everybody, he 'made' me drive almost 100 km
(575miles) last spring to the very enjoyable Paris Newton User Group meeting
because he said that in Northern America these distances are seen as quite
futile.

Now seen the fact that Washington-New York v.v. is about 750 km (465 miles)
I guess that Laurent will join you...

;-)

Robert Benschop