[NTLK] LAnug is getting it's act together.... sort of

From: martina wilson (mwilson_at_newted.org)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 04:27:42 EDT

  old news...... LAnug has official recognition from Apple!

so lots of things are in the works......
as a sanctioned user group we can take advantage of the discounts and
goodies offered to these groups from Apple as well as other vendors.
we have acquired the domain: LANUG.ORG so a permanate web site is in
the works. we now have a group logo for the site and are working
towards getting LAnug T shirts made. i would like to keep everyone
informed about the groups meetings, activities, and information.
towards that end i am trying to pull together a correct and complete
mailing list for the group. if you do not receive this same email from
LAnug by tommorrow we do not have your information. if you would like
to be included please contact me.

  take this opportunity also, to send woo and i any suggestions or
ideas. we as a group are a work in progress. i don't think any of us
thought when we started that it would grow to what it has become. who
knew! as of now we have 52 members on our email list. i hope to add
more...

i want to thank everyone for keeping the green and spreading the news.
the newton is not a dead platform!

martina wilson
vice pres. LAnug
lanug_at_earthlink.net
http://radio.weblogs.com/0102106

defy: a body in motion stays in motion... a body a rest get's left
behind